Saturday, September 02, 2006

More pics from the road

My crowning achievement in SE Asia thus far -


OK, j/k. Just couldn't resist :) But guys, really. It is _that_ good outside of Seattle (or should I say it is _that_bad in Seattle?)

Pics of other good friends from the road


Jeff from DC. A great, great guy all around. We traveled for almost a week in Vietnam. Totally reminds me of my freshman roommate Jonah. Carved out of the same mold, and even plays a mean axe just like Jonah. I got to relive some memories as we did a little dual jamming on our Ha Long bay trip, entertaining the boat w/ some sing-along. Though we did find out it's much tougher to find common music that everyone knows w/ an international crowd :)


Jen and Pete from Pittsburgh - the only few other Americans I've met so far. They fit the all-American archetype to a T and just great fun to hang out w/. Funny enough, Jen's obsessed w/ Google btw. I swear girl knows more about it than I do!


More mates from across the Isles, Deutschland, and Norway!


Man and Boy

Amazing views from Ha Long Bay


No comments: